Spring is a season of renewal and rejuvenation, and there’s no better time to give your home a deep clean. Deep cleaning can do wonders for your physical and mental health, and can even boost productivity. Learn about the top seven benefits of deep cleaning this season! If you require cleaning assistance, contact us today to discuss your options.
Improved Indoor Air Quality
- As reported by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), indoor air can be more polluted than outdoor air by two to five times. This should be highly concerning because people spend most of their time in indoor spaces.
- Carpets, upholstery, and other fabrics trap contaminants over time. Regular cleaning helps to reduce indoor air pollutants such as dust, pollen, and pet dander, which can cause allergies and respiratory problems.
- A deep clean in the spring can help to get rid of built-up pollutants, improving the quality of the air you breathe.
Reduced Risk of Illness
- A clean home is less likely to harbor germs and bacteria that can cause illnesses. According to a survey conducted by the American Cleaning Institute, 90% of Americans believe that cleaning helps prevent the spread of germs.
- This is more important than ever as we continue to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic. Deep cleaning in the spring can help to reduce the risk of illness and keep you and your family healthy.
- According to a survey conducted by OfficeMax, 77% of respondents claimed that a cluttered workspace negatively impacted their productivity.
- Deep cleaning of your home in the spring can help to create a more organized and functional space, leading to increased productivity and a greater sense of calm.
Better Sleep Quality
- A cluttered and dirty bedroom can negatively impact sleep quality. The National Sleep Foundation reports that a clean and organized bedroom can help to promote better sleep.
- In 2023, when many of us are dealing with increased stress and anxiety, getting a good night’s sleep is more important than ever. A deep clean in the spring can help to create a calming environment that promotes restful sleep.
Improved Mental Health
- Cleanliness can have a positive impact on mental health. Clean and organized houses are often linked to reduced stress and anxiety levels and better mental health.
- Deep cleaning your home this spring can help to create a sense of order and control and a calming ambiance.
Increased Home Value
- Regular deep cleaning can help to maintain the value of your home. According to a survey conducted by Zillow, a clean home can sell for up to 5% more than a dirty one.
- In 2023, when the housing market is more competitive than ever, maintaining the value of your home is crucial. A deep clean in the spring can help to keep your home in top condition and increase its resale value.
- According to a survey conducted by the National Institutes of Health, harsh cleaning products can contribute to indoor air pollution and have negative health effects.
- By choosing eco-friendly cleaning products and methods, you can reduce your environmental impact and promote sustainable living.
Don’t wait until spring is over to start your deep cleaning routine. Plan ahead and set a date for your deep clean to ensure that you get the most out of this rejuvenating process.
Make an Appointment With Our Cleaning Professionals in Savannah, GA
Cleaning can be a daunting task. Let us help! Our team of experienced cleaners will deep clean every nook and cranny, leaving your space spotless and sanitized.
ServiceMaster of Savannah is available to answer your queries or concerns 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (912) 244-6966. Customers can also message us online to schedule an appointment. We offer the following cleaning services to both residential and commercial properties in Savannah, GA:
Our services are customizable to fit your specific needs and schedule, whether you need a one-time deep clean or regular weekly or monthly visits. Read this feedback from a customer:
I recently had my carpet cleaned by ServiceMaster of Savannah and could not be more pleased. They not only showed up on time, but were 10 minutes early and were extremely polite, friendly, professional, and efficient. They got right to work and my carpet looks amazing! I would not hesitate to recommend ServiceMaster to friends, family, or anyone else in need of having their carpet cleaned.
Sally S. (via Google Reviews)
Don’t wait any longer, book our cleaning services and enjoy a clean and healthy living or working environment. Get in touch with our staff now.