Very professional and very through and customer friendly. Excellent service and they were very knowledgeable about the restoration work needed. The tech (WILL) did a great job in drying out the walls and floor that were damaged by a water leak from a hot water heater. The owner (DIEDRA) showed up to help and oversee the packing of furniture into a container and then came back 8 months later to unpack and place the furniture back in the house. Outstanding service from everyone involved in the operation, including the office coordinator (SELENA). Would very highly recommend this company for any restoration involving fire,water, or smoke damage including carpet cleaning. Thanks guys for a job well done 😄👍
If you suspect a water intrusion, notice an unusual odor or experience increased allergy symptoms within your home, you might have a mold issue. Mold gradually destroys the surface of what it grows on. It can cause stains, discolorations, weak and rotten wood or fabrics and even foul odors. You can prevent damage by avoiding moisture in your home or business.
ServiceMaster of Savannah is one of the most reputable disaster cleanup and mold remediation firms in the state of Georgia. Our IICRC-certified firm has professionals who are capable of dealing with mold problems on a small or large scale.