Timely, professional, communicative. I’m extremely happy with the service I received and happy to see my mold issue resolved.
The items in your residence or commercial building will be affected by smoke and soot after a fire incident, which can cause a bit of damage in the process. Smoke and soot contain chemicals that can corrode electronics and leave permanent stains on surfaces. Professional content cleaning and restoration services from ServiceMaster of Savannah is the only way to clean and restore these items to their original state. Leave your personal possessions and valuable items to our professionals who know exactly how to handle them.
Our restoration professionals can clean and restore the following items: